Service Level Agreement
We guarantee 99.9999% network availability in a given month for our Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers, as measured by our internal monitoring systems and excluding scheduled maintenance.
We aim to fix any network issues within 6 hours, and in the unlikely event we fail to meet this promise, you can claim account credit to the value of 1 day of your monthly server fee for each 30 minutes of infrastructure downtime, up to 30 days.
To claim your credit, please submit a ticket to our Customer Services team from within your Level 5 Domains Account Area. Any credit due will be allocated to your account and can be used towards future billing charges.
We also guarantee the functioning of all hardware components and will replace any failed component at no cost to you. Hardware means the processor(s), RAM, hard disk(s), motherboard, NIC card, and other related hardware included with the server. Once the hardware is identified as being the cause of the issue, it will be replaced within three hours of the diagnosis. If no spare components are available, the machine will be replaced in its entirety.
You are responsible for backing up all your data.
- Our Service Level Agreement does not cover the following circumstances:
- Any events beyond the reasonable control of Level 5 Domains, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, virus attacks and hacking, or failure of third-party software
- DNS issues outside our direct control
- Any customer actions that lead to technical issues, including, but not limited to, custom scripts or coding, third-party software installed by the customer, wilful misconduct, or breaches of our terms and conditions
- Upgrades, scheduled maintenance, or emergency maintenance
We guarantee a response within 72 hours from the time you open a support ticket with us, or a response within 24 hours via Live Chat.
All contact requests via the contact form, or the support area are associate with the same support system, and our team work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
These terms and conditions were updated on: 29th July 2019